- Serilium Lenses - The purest form of polycarbonate known to man. Serillium lenses are one of the only materials capable of withstanding high-velocity impact from objects like gravel. To top it off, our Serillium lenses are infused with Revo's Polarcast technology.
- Anti-Reflective Coating - A lens coating that eliminates the light that is reflected off the inside of a lens from the surrounding environment.
- Element Shed - An exclusive lens that ensures virtually anything will roll right off the surface of your lens. The sweat off your brow, the oil on your fingers, and the dirt flying at you won't find refuge on your lenses. It simply keeps your lenses cleaner, longer.
- Revo Polarcast - Revo's proprietary polarization technology. It blocks glare that's being reflected off flat surfaces like water, snow, and the road.
- Motion-Fit - Our patented Motion-Fit design positions your sunglasses to ideal locations on your nose and ears. This creates a fit that is free of unwanted pressure points. Unlike our competitors, our Motion-Fit frames are designed around our lenses and not the other way around. All of this delivers optical clarity from any angle, reduced eyestrain, and a very comfortable fit.
- Open-Edge Lens Design - Excellent for most sport applications, open-edged lenses create unobstructed views, enhanced ventilation, and reduced fogging.
- Revo Re-Use - Revo's Re-Use frames are precision molded from 100% recycled pre-consumer polymer resins. That's just fancy way of saying these frames are made from recycled high-grade nylon plastics. That way our sunglasses have a big impact on your eyes, but very little impact on the Earth.
- Eco-Use - Eco-Use is a nylon frame material made from the seed of the castor bean plant instead of widely used petroleum based nylons. not only is this material sustainable and more environmentally friendly, it is also exceptionally light and flexible.
- Nylon - A lightweight and very durable frame material that is precision molded to form the frame of our sunglasses. These frames are flexible and maintain their shape well.
- Cam-Action Hinges & Stem Socks/Pads - Revo frames come equipped with specially designed spring or cam-action hinges, which allow for a secure yet comfortable fit for any face shape and size.
- Light Transmission - Our lenses allow for the following percent of light to pass through: Graphite - 13%, Bronze - 13%, Cobalt - 17%
- Graphite Lenses - The most neutral of our lenses, which allows for the truest color. Graphite is great general purpose lens and works well for activities like cycling and climbing. Additionally, Graphite is best for bright sunlight. Light transmission 13%
- Bronze Lenses - Bronze lenses provide the most contrast enhancement and work well in bright sunlight. Bronze is ideal for golf, water sports, and general activities. Light transmission 13%
- Cobalt Lenses - Cobalt lenses work well in all conditions and has a neutral profile that blocks out more blue light, making it a great lens for water applications. The lighter transmission makes it an ideal golf lens too, that can also be used in slightly overcast conditions, Light transmission 17%
RE4043-01 - Revo - Mooring - Polished Black Recycled/Graphite - $159.00
RE4043-02 - Revo - Mooring - Brown Smoke Bio/Bronze - $159.00
RE4043-03 - Revo - Mooring - Amber Bio/Bronze - $159.00
RE4043-04 - Revo - Mooring - Polished Black Recycled/Cobalt - $159.00
RE4043-05 - Revo - Mooring - Polished White Bio/Graphite - $159.00
Can't Find What You're Looking for?
Try These Sponsors:
● Gungfu ● StreetBikeRider.com | ● MXDirtRider.com | ● Motorhelmets.com